[ezcol_2third id=”” class=”” style=””]
Website technology is rapidly changing. A new website will enable you to have a more effective site by using the latest innovations in website design and functionality.
Patti Bond of Bond Marketing Communications will expedite your site and save you time by managing the project from start to finish, recommending the right web designer/developer – or working with your developer, and writing customer-focused copy that people and search engines like.
Start with a Plan
As the business owner, you may not have the time to manage what could otherwise be a time-consuming, complex project, and write great copy. And you may not know what techniques to use to engage customers right off the bat, or how to use keywords to help search engines find you.
Patti will create a short strategic document to guide the development process that will include:
- Statement of your objectives
- Definition of your target audience(s) and their wants and needs
- Functionality you want your site to have and other site requirements
- Graphic considerations (your preferences in terms of colors, style, look and feel)
- Content outline
- Best keywords to help bring traffic to your site
Be the Best of the Bunch
Patti writes key-word rich, clear and crisp copy that will tell your unique story, build trust with your clients, and make you stand out as the best apple of the bunch ─ enabling you to focus on growing your business. Patti has developed web copy and managed web projects for a wide range of start-ups, established businesses, and non-profit organizations. See list of projects below.
Patti Bond’s copywriting will:
- Tell your story in an engaging way that builds your brand
- Differentiate you from your competition
- Engage visitors and motivate them to take action
- Help search engines find you
Editing and Blogging Services
If you already have copy, Patti will edit it to make it more customer-focused, compelling, and polished. And she can also help you come up with blog posts to keep your website fresh and build your reputation as an authority in your field.
Free Website Evaluation
Call Patti for a free evaluation of your home page and to learn more about her services: 831-345-7321.
Based in Santa Cruz, CA, Patti Bond works with businesses on the Central Coast and throughout the United States.
View some of the websites for which Patti has developed content:
- Arnold Partners (arnoldpartners.com)
- C2G/Civil Consulting Group, Inc. (civilconsultantsgroup.com)
- Cardamom Tuesday Elixers (cardamomtuesday.com)
- George Financial Advisors (georgefa.com)
- Kimes Tutoring (kimestutoring.com)
- Lichen Oaks Adaptive Riding Center (lichenoaksarc.org)
- Pilates of Sag Harbor (pilatesofsagharbor.com)
- Pure Life Tropics (purelifetropics.com)
- Raechel and Jackie Foundation (raecheljackiefoundation.org)
- Sarah Lorien Design (saralorien.com)
- Sharp-Quick (sharpquick.com)
- Sustainable Productivity Solutions (reduceor.com)
- Watch Technologies (watchtechnologies.com)